Thursday, March 20, 2014

Training and Eating

This is the next thing I'm going to focus on, because obviously all the exercise in the world isn't going to be as effective as it could be if you're eating like a pig, eating stuff that isn't good for you, and carrying around a lot of excess fat instead of useful muscle tissue.

One thing that has helped me in the past is the 8-week challenge. I'm not going to write about it now but I will later. I've started it again, just on my own, and I'm doing a modified version of it.

Keeping motivated is a problem for me lately, and following the steps of the 8-week challenge has helped before, so I'm hoping it will help again.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm very interested in this. And you're so right - food is what matters. I am disciplined when it comes to exercise; less so for food, though not as bad as my body acts like I am. I know I need more discipline, but it's frustrating when I exercise as much as I do and still see no results. Blergh.

    ReplyDelete