Friday, May 2, 2014

(Etc.)

I'm going to be participating in the charity bike ride Reach the Beach on Saturday, May 17. I rode in this last year and had a great time, with the nicest guy in the world helping me, inspiring me, and talking to me about becoming vegan:)

I'll do the same 84-mile ride this year, not the full 100-mile ride. My riding companion from that year won't be riding this year, instead spending that day helping his teen-age son who will be in a rowing competition.

More training this month: Ride Around Clark County tomorrow (May 3) with Jason, and my second half-marathon the following Saturday (May 10) with a friend. And more of the same training at the gym, around the lake, and so on. And then ramping up in June! Yay! Am I crazy, or what?



1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy, you're amazing! Well, maybe a bit acrazing...
    How wonderful that you're doing another half marathon! I just can't bring myself to be excited about that for myself....But am always impressed with others who do it! Great job, Louise! Keep up the acrazing work!

    ReplyDelete