Thursday, October 8, 2015

More on Week 2b

Having the same problems I was having last week. These include lack of motivation, among others. Not to make excuses for myself, but my shoulder still hurts almost all the time, and I can't quite even move around like a human being yet. And this has affected my emotional tone as well as my physical stamina. I'm making progress, but not as fast as I'd like.

After thinking about this more carefully, I realize I probably need to take a break for awhile. I KNOW what I NEED to do and what I CAN do, just need to get around to doing it. Which I WILL do. After a break.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't mention that the shoulder problem, which was bedeviling you at the time, was from a "kinetic" demonstration by one of our brown belts in Jujitsu.
    Or that you ultimately had surgery to repair the torn tendons.

    ReplyDelete